Monday, September 13, 2010

Enjoying Photography

Over the few years my one other great interest besides the Lord, and my music, has become photography.
A storyboard I created of my favorite things. :)
I love being able to capture a special moment or time with a photo, especially since I kind of have a hard time with words sometimes. A pictures can show or describe a time and place easily, much easier than with words of my own.



I am so glad that the Lord has blessed me with my camera, and with people willing to be in my pictures.

My little sister, she loves making funny faces.


Also, that I am able to take pictures of God's creation.



Such as this rose, I am afraid it might be one of our last on this bush.



Anyway, I hope you have a nice day!

In Him,

1 comment:

Kelsianne said...

I agree Kristin. I love taking pictures!