Saturday, May 5, 2012

For Christy & Stephen | {Wedding}

So this past Saturday I had the wonderful privilege to shoot another wedding.  This time it was for a good friend of mine that I have known forever.

Well, not exactly forever, but for a long time.  She and her sisters used to babysit my siblings and I, and when I grew older, I would look to their examples when I did my own babysitting jobs.  Even when they didn't babysit me anymore, they always tried to act like older sisters towards me: encouraging me with my walk with the Lord, my brothers and sisters, parents, and many other areas.  So, it was incredibly special for me to be able to take their photos. 

Christy & Stephen--Thank you so much for trusting me to take your wedding pictures.  I was so blessed to do it, and I will be praying for you guys as you start your new life together.  

Here are a few of the photos from the wedding...













Again, I was so blessed to have this experience!

In Him,
Kristin

P.S. The little writing you see on the photos sometimes is my new official name, Daughter of Him Photography. :-)

1 comment:

L_thelovelylibrarian said...

You take great pictures. :) I may need to get you to come down and take pictures for me if I ever get married. :)