Sunday, March 8, 2009

Happy Birthday Nathan!


My sweet younger brother is turning eight today. :) He is the funny one (he likes to be silly) of our home, always making a joke. His two front teeth are there now, this is on a camping trip last year.



Also...


I usually do this on Saturday's, but we celebrated Nathan's Birthday yesterday. Plus, we had basketball games to go to.


For Today: March 9th, 2009 (usually I do this on Saturday, but I was very busy :)


Outside my window: Spring!!! *Blissful Happiness* It's sunny, a soft breeze, and birds singing!


I am thinking: Nothing, just laughing from a joke my brother told me. :)


I am thankful for: The lovely weather


From the kitchen: Nothing, we just finished lunch.


I am wearing: A flowing, brown, skirt, with a short sleeve pink shirt.


I am reading: Bible, The Lord Of the Rings Books, Three Musketeers, and Five Little Peppers series books.


I am hoping: That we can get together with friends tonight.


I am hearing: A Movie, and the soft hum of the laptop.


Around the house: Nathan Playing with one of his birthday presents, a gecko.


One of my favorite things: The Piano (not mine :)


I accomplished since last week: Making my bed when I get up.


A few plans for the rest of the week: Getting braces (tomorrow!), piano lessons, and a birthday party.


Something special I am sharing with you:




Not winter, but I thought this was lovely!


In Him,



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

beautiful picture!

halestone said...

your brother is so cute!!!