Tuesday, March 24, 2009

A Wonderful Afternoon (posted a bit late)

Yes, I know, I have not posted in a very long time. I keep thinking about what I am going to write, start something, and I can't finish it. So, I have decided to try some pictures.

I have recently had the very great priveledge of having a Afternoon Tea in honor of my 13th Birthday. First of all I would like to thank my parents for putting so much work into the party.( and believe me it is a lot of work :) I will now post some pictures.

My parents and I.

Some of the delicous food, and a few decorations.

The beautiful cake.

Mommy giving a brief history on the Afternoon tea.

Trey , the second oldest, but the oldest boy, of our home.

Nathan, the middle child of us children.

Ryan the youngest boy.

Me (What kind of, so called "smile" is that?), the oldest of us children.


Ashlyn the youngest (looking a little messy, but oh well).


A family picture of us all.

With this picture I will end. I think this is enough pictures for one post, don't you?



In Him,


P.S. This is not March 24, It is April 17, 2009 at 2:20 pm.

3 comments:

Hannah Leigh said...

Oh wow! That sounds like so much fun! :) Lord willing, I'm going to have a tea for my 15 this July.

Happy (late) Birthday!

In Christ,
~Miss Rose

bookflutterby said...

You have a nice blog! I love the pictures- your are SO pretty. :D Haha as for not knowing what to say on your blog...you should see my draft box, oh my...I really need to delete some of those! Hee hee!
Courtney

Anonymous said...

that looked wonderful!!! beautiful table.