Monday, June 15, 2009

A Need for Ideas

I need to correct this sign. This is what it should say: "This Blogger took more than a MONTH off." There. Now that I have raved at myself....
I want to mention a very sweet little business called Shabby Blog . This website is a place to get very cute and "shabby" blog backgrounds, blinkie's, and more. The best thing is (drumrole please): it's all free! I have already been getting tired of my background I have on and I like to change mine often. So I decided to change it to this background. Its called "Beautiful Dreamer" and its from Shabby Blogs. Let me know what any of you think.
Also, I have been running out of ideas for posts and I was wandering what any of you thought.
Just leave me a comment with any ideas y'all have.

In Him,

2 comments:

Literary Maidens Publishing said...

Personally, I'd like to know what you've all been up to! Things like, how your garden is going, how your chickens are doing, what everyone's "into" right now, what your plans are for the summer, etc. etc.

That should keep ya busy! :-D I wouldn't want you to be ALWAYS on the computer, though...

Love and hugs,
Christy

Macy said...

Hi Kristin!
I love your blog! Just thought I'd drop a little note to say that I'll be following it!

P.S. The background IS cute!