Sunday, September 26, 2010

The Grasshopper Story

"We was ketching grasshoppers, and we was missing some. Ashlyn ketched one and it was good. Then we ketched one, but it had a baby on top. And the last one we ketched, we ketched it. It was perfect...but it cut in half. That it... Wait! And we going fishing. See ya! Ashlyn ketched one."-Ryan

This made me laugh so much, Ryan is so funny. These are his exact words, I love it! As I type this they are running around trying to "ketch" some more grasshoppers and crickets.

"Fee-fie-foo-fum! I smell the blood of an English...

...Cricket!!"-Ashlyn :)

"We katched one!! Oh Yeah!" -Ryan :)

(advanced catching equipment: Plastic Cups) :)




Have a nice Sunday!

In Him,

1 comment:

Cecelia said...

Oh, I love it, Kristin! Are younger siblings so cute? Keep up the blogging, it's great!