Saturday, February 21, 2009

Simple Womans Daybook: Week 1


For Today: February 21st, 2009
Outside my window: Sunshine, very windy and cold.
I am thinking: I really like my blog music.
I am thankful for: My family and our wonderful home (in my opinion :).
From the kitchen: Quietness, a little leftover peach cobbler.
I am wearing: White, Long-sleeve, turtleneck with a pinkish short sleeve shirt layered over it. and Blue jeans.
I am reading: My Bible, So Much More and Plymouth Plantation
I am hoping: That I will be a better daughter and sister.
I am hearing: My Blog music, my brother talking, and a fan.
Around the house: Mostly clean.
One of my favorite things: My Vision Forum doll, Evangeline.
I accomplished since last week: Keeping the house clean, and keeping our little 21 month-old cousin.
A few plans for the rest of the week: Read 1 John every day, to get a long way in my science book.


That was fun I have never done it before. I wonder who started it? Oh well...

Have a nice day!


In Him,


No comments: