Saturday, February 28, 2009

Simple Woman's Daybook: Week 2

I haven't been posting very much, and I'm sorry. I want to start posting soon, but with school, and other things, I haven't had too much time to post.

For Today: February 28, 2009
Outside my window: Sunny, cold and windy, and a few clouds.
I am thinking: About a song that cannot get out of my head!
I am thankful for: Blankets
From the kitchen: Biscuits, and sausage
I am wearing: Long Blue jeans skirt, and Purple long-sleeve shirt. With a layered knit, striped, short sleeve, sweater.
I am reading: So Much More, Thinking Biblically, Raising Maidens of Virtue, My Bible, and any other book I pick up (I love reading!) :)
I am hoping: that my mother and I will have a nice time tonight at the symphony we are going to.
I am hearing: Little brother and sister running around and laughing. :)
Around the house: Pretty clean, a few blankets scatted around.
One of my favorite things: My Calligraphy pen
I accomplished since last week: Keeping my bathroom clean, cooking more, and doing Math. :)
A few plans for the rest of the week: Go to church tomorrow, a little cousins birthday party, and...write in my journal every day.

I hope everyone has a nice day!

In Him,



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love calligraphy!