Wednesday, July 22, 2009

My First Tag!

Okay, so since this is my first tag I wouldn't call it "annoying," but I thought this was a cute picture. Also I have something to confess... I tagged myself. I know I am supposed to be tagged by other people, but I wasn't, so I tagged myself (I found this tag on Julia's Journal). So without further ado, I will start.



What is your favorite day of summer? Umm, The Fourth of July probably.

What’s your favorite outdoor summer activity? Swimming! without a doubt!

What’s your favorite indoor summer activity? Maybe sewing. But I also like to scrapbook, play the violin and piano, draw (although I am not the best artist :)), cook... and I could go on. :)

Pool or beach? Pool right now because I have never been to a "real" beach (Although my parents say I went when I was three, but how am I supposed to remember that?)

Have you ever camped during the summer? We are going camping in August, but usually we don't camp in the summer. It's almost too hot outside.

Popsicle or ice cream? What flavor? Ice Cream all the way! I really like Vanilla, but I am a big fan of Cookie's and Cream.

Do you help with your church's VBS? Our church that we are attending decided not to have VBS. Instead they decided to have what we call family fun nights.

Do you get bored during the summer? Not ever! There are to many things to do! :)

Is summer your favorite season? Nope, I'm sorry, I really like spring and winter.



This was fun! Now at the end I am supposed to tag someone, So I will tag: Whoever!



In Him,


No comments: