Saturday, February 27, 2010

Happy Birthday Daddy!


Happy Birthday Daddy!


Today marks the day of my wonderful Daddy's Birthday. He is pretty-near-close to perfect in my eyes. :)

My ten favorite things about my Daddy...

1. His devotion to teaching us about the Lord. He is always trying to find ways to bring a lesson into everyday life.

2. The way he laughs. :) I love it when Daddy laughs. Especially when he can't stop. His face completely changes. :)

3. His faith in Jesus. Daddy is such a strong believer. It shows every day that he is committed to being more like Jesus.

4. His humor. Daddy is so funny sometimes! He knows exactly what to say to make a person laugh.

5. His sensitivity towards others. He is always looking out for other people, and he knows when they need encouragement.

6. The way he gets excited about something. He is so adorable when he gets excited. :) He starts talking quickly and waving his hands around.

7. His ability to work hard. Daddy is such a hard worker. He does not stop until the job is done.

8. The way he corrects me when I am wrong. Isn't it funny that I like this about my Daddy? :)

9. The way he is humble. Daddy is almost never boasting about himself.

10. Best of all, I love my Daddy, because he is my Daddy! I could not think of having a different Daddy. I am so glad that God allowed my Mommy to marry my Daddy!

Happy Birthday!
In Him,


P.S. Daddy, you may call me "Your little girl," "Sweetie," and all your other nicknames for me as long as you want to!

No comments: