Friday, March 30, 2012

For Trina & Russel

So I know you wonder why I haven't posted in a little while (although it is much better than my, ahem, six month break :)), but this time I do have a really good excuse.

I was in a wedding.

No, I didn't get married (for some obvious reasons), but I did get to be the photographer. :)

About a month and a half ago, Trina called me and asked if I would be their photographer.  This would be my first wedding to do, so naturally I was really excited--and nervous.  I am so thankful to Trina and Russel for trusting me to take their wedding photos.  I learned so much and had a great time.   

Anyway, so I thought I would post a few from their wedding on March 18.   


The groom getting ready.
The rings.
The bride getting ready.
Walking down the isle.



Trina and the mother-of-the-bride.



Two little nieces: (left) Rachael, (right) Abby.  So sweet and photogenic!





During the whole wedding, dark clouds kept rolling overhead.  We didn't have much of a chance of rain, but it looked like every second the torrents of heaven could've poured down! Trey came to the wedding with me to assist me, so he kept checking the sky and the forecast.  Thankfully, we didn't get any rain until much later, but it made for an exciting (plus slightly nerve-wracking :)) day.  It was interesting editing the photos afterwards because some of them look bright and sunny, while others look more dismal.  Oh well, even with all the craziness I was still so blessed to be able have this experience!

In Him,
Kristin

No comments: