Monday, March 12, 2012

Fun with the Kids

  A few weeks ago I was babysitting for a family we know, when I decided to pull out my camera.  All the girls were playing so well with their jump-ropes, that I couldn't help taking a few snapshots of them.  These are some of the sweetest girls to take care of, plus they're lots of fun to be around!

Miss Vivian: Just keep practicing, you'll get it, I promise. :)

Lil' Miss "Milly" or Amelia: I hope you like me now. ;)
Miss Sophia: You are such a great help to me.

 (You are too Jacob, I just don't have a picture of you ;). Keep making movies by the way. ;))






I am so glad I get to babysit.  I love doing it so much! 

One of the best memories I have of babysitting was when one young boy came up to me and said: "You know Kristin, you'll make a great Mommy one day." Statements like that mean so much more to me than even the money.  I hope and pray that one day I will get to be a Mommy. Even though I know it's harder than I could imagine, it is so worth it.  

(Plus, if I am half as good as my mom, I think I 'd probably be pretty good. ;) Love ya Momma.)

Have a blessed day!
Kristin

1 comment:

Abby said...

I was looking at the first picture, and I was thinking "She sure is cute, hey wait a minute, that's Milly!" If I had thought about it, I would've figured you knew them, but I hadn't connected that yet. =)