Sunday, May 6, 2012

Happy Birthday Mommy!

So today is my dear Momma's Birthday.  My Mom, the woman who always encourages, always lifts up, and who always works hard.  There is not a day that goes by that I am reminded how wonderful she is to all of us kids.  I think she has quite a few of the "fruits of the spirit" down: love, patience, joy, patience, peace, patience... :-)

I mean she has to deal with all of us kids, of course she has patience down.  :-)

Thank you so much Mommy for always encouraging me, for helping me persevere, and for being the best example of a wife and mother I could ever have.

Happy Birthday Mommy, I love you! 

Love your daughter,
Kristin

1 comment:

Kera and Andrew Green said...

Once again, beautiful picture! Your mom is WONDERFUL and is a great example. Hope she had a happy birthday!