Monday, May 7, 2012

Picnic with the Kiddos...

A few weeks ago, Ryan and Ashlyn wanted me to come with them on a picnic and have a photo-shoot.  Even though I have many pictures of Ryan and Ashlyn, I had never actually designated an actual "time" for them (for some reason, they think I am some kind of professional photographer, so they are always asking if I will "photograph" them. :-)) 

So we drove to the back and brought a blanket, the teacups, a few books, and just spent a few hours reading, having fun, and taking pictures.

Here are a few photos from that afternoon. :-)











I may be a little biased, but I think that I have some pretty adorable siblings.  Not to mention photogenic. :-)  Aren't they cute?

Have a blessed day!

In Him,
Kristin

1 comment:

Kera and Andrew Green said...

They are just too cute! Great job on the pictures. I agree you have some pretty adorable and photogenic siblings. I love the post!