Friday, January 27, 2012

Friday For His Glory: Light

I am participating in a small photography challenge this year.  Each Friday we post on that week's theme.  I thought that I would also post my picture and thoughts from the challenge on this blog. :)


This week's theme is "light."




"Then Jesus again spoke to them, saying, 'I am the Light of the world; he who follows Me will not walk in the darkness, but will have the Light of life.'"-John 8:12

"So then, my beloved, just as you have always obeyed, not as in my presence only, but now much more in my absence, work out your salvation with fear and trembling; for it is God who is at work in you, both to will and to work for His good pleasure. Do all things without grumbling or disputing; so that you will prove yourselves to be blameless and innocent, children of God above reproach in the midst of a crooked and perverse generation, among whom you appear as lights in the world, holding fast the word of life, so that in the day of Christ I will have reason to glory because I did not run in vain nor 
toil in vain." -Philippians 2:12-16 

Have a blessed day!

In Him,
Kristin

No comments: