Friday, January 27, 2012

Little Miss Anna


This precious girl is my new little cousin, Miss Anna Grace Green. 




I think she may already have everybody wrapped around her little finger.  :)

 I was so blessed to get to hold her for awhile.  I think it made my day. :)  I probably could have sat and watched her sleep for a very long time.  Even though babies don't do much while they are sleeping, it is fascinating to watch their changing expressions, the little smile, and hear the soft coos that they murmur while they are sleeping.  I know I have already said it, but this little girl is so precious.  I pray that God will bless her and her Mommy and Daddy.  You may see this Kera and Andrew, so I just wanted to say thank you for letting us come see her.  It was such a blessing for all of us. :)


"For You formed my inward parts; You wove me in my mother’s womb.  I will give thanks to You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; wonderful are Your works, and my soul knows it very well."-Psalm 139:13-14

2 comments:

Kera and Andrew Green said...

The pictures are beautiful Kristin! I took a few and put them on facebook since I haven't gotten around to downloading ours from our camera. We were so happy that all of you got to come visit! We are thankful Anna has such great cousins, aunts and uncles to shower her with love. I am sure she will grow up looking up to her cousins and wanting to be just like them! :)

Kera

Unknown said...

What an adorable little girl. God bless her!