Monday, March 12, 2012

Happy Birthday Mr. Nathan!


Dear Nathan,
You are so not supposed to be 11.  I mean you make ME feel old. Nah, just kidding, I know I'm still pretty young, but you are getting so big! 

  You are such a great brother.  You are so considerate, and you love taking the time to play with Ryan and Ashlyn.  You have also got the blue-est eyes I have ever seen, are great at many sports, but yet you don't let little things like that go to your head (and also, please, never get rid of your freckles!).

 You are a hard worker.  When you are given a task you DO it,  DO it well, and as fast as you can. Whenever we ask you to do anything, you always go at least a little above and beyond what you have been asked to do--whether it be cleaning your room, or fetching a glass of water--you try to go the extra mile. 

 You show great responsibility in pretty much everything you do.  Especially with the outdoor animals, and your new little puppy (now officially named Tebow ;)). 

  
 You are not afraid to face the unknown.  I mean, you will probably never see me going down the side of a cliff.  But you do it, and then do it again--even if it is a little scary.

 
 You are so sweet Nathan.  My favorite memory is when you saved your money and bought a little hair-bow for our new cousin.  You couldn't wait to give it to Aunt Kera, and you made sure that everything was perfect: buying a little bag and card so that Anna will know who gave it to her one day. 

I know I am a little late in posting this, and for that I am sorry, but I want you to know that I love you.  You are the best middle child I will EVER know, our family would not be the same without you. 

Happy Birthday Buddy-Boy!
Your big Sis' loves you.  



  P.S. So this is why you wanted my camera.  I am so glad I found this of you silly boy. ;)  You always seem to find a small way to make me laugh, even if I feel swamped with school.  Happy birthday  again you goofball. :P ;)

1 comment:

Kera and Andrew Green said...

Such a sweet post about Nathan! I love the pictures and I agree that it is so sweet how much thought and care he put into picking out Anna's gift. He is such a wonderful young man and I'm proud to be his aunt (as I am proud to be an aunt to all of my Alexander niece's and nephews!) I'm thankful Anna has such great cousins to look up to.

(I tried to comment before but didn't log in so wasn't sure if it went through. Please ignore if I posted twice!)